4.5

I purchased a Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III about 18 months ago. This was my first Bose purchase, I have to say the sound is amazing and it is 2nd to none, however, the battery life is nothing what I expected it to be.

When I purchased this speaker and saw the battery life (up to 14 hours), I was impressed as I am on the road travelling lots. During the first few months of my purchase, I realized the battery life was only 6 hours max ( sometimes less) after a full charge. I tested it many times and I know the user manual says "up to 14 hours" but 6 hours ( sometimes 5.5 hours) is ridiculous in my opinion. I called Bose customer service and sent it in for repair but that did not help.

Approximately a year ago Bose exchanged it, however, the new one was exactly the same in terms of battery life, it did not help. I am very disappointed with this speaker. As stated, I am on the road travelling frequently and this does not work as sometimes I am in areas with no electrical power all day.

The purpose of this email is to let you know this product is really not what it expected it to be..... sound is amazing though.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bose Corporation Bluetooth Speaker.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Had I known the battery life was this bad, I would have never purchased this speaker. I'm not looking for a full refund because I love the sound. Maybe a partial refund if you can or maybe I can buy another Bose speaker that works longer on battery life .

Comments