Bose Corporation - Review about Headset Connection Problem from Mumbai, Maharashtra
This is my second head set sie2.
Problem mainly lies the insulation they use is so low quality that it starts corroding just after few months n goes sticky then the copper inside is exposed, now it looks shabby as well now fear is it wil stop working....can't they make good insulation . If want to contact 9820018703
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Headset Connection Problem
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape. When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke. Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back..."
- "I received the two new Floureon 14.8v 5,000mAh LiPo batteries the other day from GearBest.com and they are both defective since one of the cells is swelling slightly and there..."
- "My Kobo has lines running across the screen. I had the device for a month before it happened. I carry my Kobo in my bag at all times (I am..."
- "I used my bag twice and on third usage the bag has stains. .which is permanent. .see pictures ...."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I was a loyal customer of Foodpanda India and I used to order foods every weekends. My number is registered with "Do Not Disturb" Service but still these people was..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."