Bose Corporation - Review about Headset Connection Problem from Mumbai, Maharashtra
This is my second head set sie2.
Problem mainly lies the insulation they use is so low quality that it starts corroding just after few months n goes sticky then the copper inside is exposed, now it looks shabby as well now fear is it wil stop working....can't they make good insulation . If want to contact 9820018703
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Product or service
- Headset Connection Problem
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."
- "I am a Gearbest customer from less than a year, I made a lot of orders from this site and all went perfectly. Product assortment is very wide, you can..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "I bought this Emporio Armani top from Singapore where we were holidaying for Rs 20,000/- (equivalent). Wore it just once for a party & d suede on it started coming..."
- "I purchased a $120 t-shirt from Diesel. After washing it, the color came off the leather tag on the back of the shirt and stained the t-shirt pretty bad (it..."